The golavita.com is owned, managed and operated by golavita staff, where we concentrate on one point “Costumers Satisfaction” and treating them in very special way like VIP.
To all our individual clients, you have to know that your privacy is important to us, and maintaining your trust and confidence is one of our highest priorities. We respect your right to keep your personal information confidential and understand your desire to avoid unwanted solicitations. In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, as amended from time to time, any information you provide will be safeguarded and controlled by the applicable Monarch Travel Group Company, as Data Controller.
We collect certain personal information from you but only when that information is provided by you or is obtained by us with your authorization. . In order to process your booking, These details may include, where applicable, the names and addresses of party members, contact details such as telephone numbers and email addresses, credit/debit card or other payment details and, where applicable, details concerning any disability, medical condition or dietary requirements which might affect the chosen travel arrangements. If any other personal details are required, we will of course tell you.
We are in the business of selling flights, holidays and other travel related products and services, but we are also mindful of your privacy. Wherever possible we will Endeavor to keep our communications interesting and relevant to you and not to bombard you with emails or literature!
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways;
– To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your personal needs.
– To improve our Website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
– To improve customers service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customers service requests and supports need)
– To process transaction, your information whether public or private will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other companies for any reason on whatever, without your consent, Other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service request by the customer.
– To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, I n addition to receive occasional company news, updates, relate product or service information, etc
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
– To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
Links to third part websites
If you have a concern regarding the way your personal information will be used on other sites, then you are advised to read the relevant privacy statement or in the absence of such a statement on the site, contact the company concerned.